“"Who Else Wants the
Hermit Crab That Lives Twice as Long
as the Average Pet Hermit Crab?"
Welcome to Hermit Crabs Home,
My name is Joan Fox and I've been a life long lover of Hermit Crabs. I have been caring for Hermit crabs and have gained a huge amount of knowledge about them over the past 25 years. I believe that a Hermit Crab is the most beautiful creature to have as a domestic pet.
Its my goal that everyone who
wants to experience the magic of
owning a Hermit crab, can do so, which is why I created the Hermit
Crabs Home. In this web site I share my knowledge with you, free of
charge. This web site contains a collection of the best
information in the world about how to care for your pet hermit crab.
Feel free to browse through this website at your leisure or signup for our free step-by-step mini-course below, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
- Why your Hermit Crab is neither a Hermit or a Crab.
- The importance of a understanding the basic anatomy of your hermit crab and therefore being able to care for it better.
- Tips for ensuring that your hermit crab is happy in his new home!
- Help you understand why a temperature-controlled environment is crucial to the longevity and healthy of your crab!
- Explain what molting is and why its crucial for your crab to grow, how its a good sign and indicates that your hermit crab is healthy!
- All about Substrate - what it is and why it is so vital for your pet hermit crab!
- Insights on what you can and should be feeding your pet and why commercial food from pet store are not the ideal diet. Also why calcium is so important
- Solution to the problem of Mites, Parasites that cause most stress to your hermit crab.
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind mini-course on secrets to raising a healthy hermit crab, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first issue in your email inbox right away!
All the best,